soul-of-darknesssoul-of-darkness

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

cant help falling in love.... cant help falling in love....

Nice but

This aint you're song :)

it's by Hi-Standard lol

still get some points from me for putting a good song up though

Chemical Planet-Marth234 Chemical Planet-Marth234

nice!

*bleh* ignore darthfett even channel editing a MIDI can be tasking when trying to find all those sounds that work just right together especially if your sound libary is huge!! lol great stuff man i like what im listening to here

hey thanks i think? lol

Emerald Hill Emerald Hill

hahaha love it

what youve done here is made an old song sound more up to date with what people like to listen you. your more good than i thought hahaha. im gonna have to keep an eye on your future music lol. great stuff man keep this stuff coming

lol thanks

Flying Battery Zone Act 2 Flying Battery Zone Act 2

haha nice

my favourite sonic theme of all time lol. it doesnt matter how many sonic games sega pop up with they'l never beat the good old originals. haha the music should be dubbed as classical in my opinion XD.
nice stuff man keep it up

Marth234 responds:

lol yea, ya can't beat the classics.

Sonic 2 - Robotnik ROX! Sonic 2 - Robotnik ROX!

fuck yeah!!

haha nice remake dude. good cross over of computer and guitar. lol hopefully you remember me still lol i was the guy who requested the OWA tabs a while back lol. i did a defcon zero tablature for a future metalized remake of defcon zero, but due to unfortunate problems with my recording equipment, that wont be happening for a while lol. well later days bud and keep rocking :D and il try and get some new recording equipment lol

Joshy676 responds:

Get a hold of that equipment. Now.

Hey, have you heard Peyond Perfection beta yet? It's at the top of the page...

Thanks for your review.

Scourge of the Damned (0:31) Scourge of the Damned (0:31)

long time no hear lol

haha i see those strings as yours are as heated up as much as the very core of hell \m/ lol good to see your still around on newgrounds showing people what real fucking metal is!! lol ive been quite lazy on here for a while and ive only generally been around the forums, but defcon zero metalised is nearly done and its clear as fuck too :D (just linked a pedal directly to the computer) lol i should of tried it in the first place hahaha and im just gonna chuck some beatcraft drums in if the program is still available on the net lol. took me ages to make the sheet on powertab due to having to do it by ear, oh well all the blood, sweat and numb fingers was worth it i guess lol.. anyways enough of me blabbing on, kick ass song dude it really sounded like you where making that guitar talk in its kick ass metal ways \M/ keep rocking till your fingers are marked with the strings of hell!! lol see-ya btw if you got a msn address let me know bud, later-days dude (downloads and votes 5)

FlameMesial responds:

Jesus shit! I don't know how long I've been away from NEwgrounds for!! It's got to be at least like, two or three months!!

I had quit submitting stuff to newgrounds around March time, because I had to write stuff for my band to go on the album :D

But now that's done, I have some new stuff on the way!!!

And cheers for the great review dude, your support has never been short of inspiring! :D

See ya mate, and thanks to all the people in advance for the reviews that I will be replying to right now, I have anymore XD

F-Zero Mute City Metalized F-Zero Mute City Metalized

long time no see...

remember me? lol good to see your still rocking that guitar to splinters! f zero just totally rules and youve picked an awesome song and my fav too ^^. you dont have the tabs to this do you? if you do could i please have a copy? my email address is dark_cloud_of_sephiroth@yahoo.co.uk much thanks and my eternal grattitude if you do this song gets a 5 all the way every fuckin day!! haha that rhymes.. you should do a defcon metalised and show paragon a thing or two lol ive worked out the tabs for it if you want em and they are pretty damn acurate lol. later dood and keep burning those goddamn strings!!! see-ya!!

-soul_of_darkness-

GoreBastard responds:

Hey bud long time no hear!
How u doing!
I don't have tabs for this one, and I'd do them if I had the time, but I'm so tied down at the moment it's unbelievable!
F-Zero is proper bob on! What an awesome game. Think I'll play it after responding to these reviews!
I can't do anything new at the moment though because my computer is fooooked and I can't record anything new. Stupid soundcard.

Cheers for checking it out dude!

Defcon Zero: acoustic Defcon Zero: acoustic

nice

may i ask you if you know the chords to this.. i have worked out your remake in tablature myself but would like the chords so i can play in with what i have worked out so far. i hear you dont know how to write tablature.. i can help you out with that if you like. any questions email me at dark_cloud_of_sephiroth@yahoo.co.uk good luck with future submissions il be voting =D see-ya!!

soul_of_darkness

Sonic Deset Zone Remix Sonic Deset Zone Remix

pretty good dude

i like it but im thinking we should make a bit more of an orchastra version some time. try using bells and flutes for the base line in this one. and maby use some good old strings in it next time. good job. i particularly like the selection of instruments and none of them are too loud so everything is kept nice and tidy on this one. good job my fellow newgrounder ^^

dark-dragon11 responds:

thanks for the help mate

Metal Gear Solid Remix Metal Gear Solid Remix

votes 5

Thanks for your vote, soul_of_darkness! You voted 5 for Metal Gear Solid Remix, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00.
hehe sweet!!! that should keep you running lol its a good job i have high voting power lol keep at it bud =D

dark-dragon11 responds: